IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
• Read these instructions.
• Keep these instructions.
• Heed all warnings.
• Follow all instructions.
• Do not use this apparatus near water.
• Mains powered apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or
splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases,
shall be placed on the apparatus.
• Clean only with dry cloth.
• Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance
with the manufacturer's instructions.
• Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat
registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that
• Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-
type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than
the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third
grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are
provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into
your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the
obsolete outlet. (for USA and Canada)
• Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched
particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point
where they exit from the apparatus.
• Only use attachments/accessories specified by the
• Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused
for long periods of time.
• Turning off the power switch does not completely isolate this
product from the power line so remove the plug from the
socket if not using it for extended periods of time.
• Install this product near the wall socket and keep the power
plug easily accessible.
• WARNING—This apparatus shall be connected to a mains
socket outlet with a protective earthing connection.
• Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is
required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way,
such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has
been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the
apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not
operate normally, or has been dropped.
• Do not install this equipment on the far position from wall outlet
and/or convenience receptacle.
• Do not install this equipment in a confined space such as a
box for the conveyance or similar unit.
• Excessive sound pressure from earphones and headphones
can cause hearing loss.
• Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified
by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is
used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus
combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol
within an equilateral triangle, is intended to
alert the user to the presence of uninsulated
"dangerous voltage" within the product's
enclosure that may be of sufficient
magnitude to constitute a risk of electric
shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral
triangle is intended to alert the user to the
presence of important operating and
maintenance (servicing) instructions in the
literature accompanying the product.
THE FCC REGULATION WARNING (for USA)
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the
limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC
Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate
radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference
to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that
interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this
equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television
reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off
and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference
by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from
that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for
Unauthorized changes or modification to this system can void
the user's authority to operate this equipment.
Notice regarding disposal (for EU)
If this "crossed-out wheeled bin" symbol is shown on
the product or in the operating manual, you must
dispose of the product in an appropriate way. Do not
dispose of this product along with your household trash.
By disposing of this product correctly, you can avoid
environmental harm or health risk. The correct method of
disposal will depend on your locality, so please contact the
appropriate local authorities for details.
* Company names, product names, and names of formats etc.
are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective