Operating Instructions and Parts Manual
Thank you very much for choosing a GreatLite
For future reference, please complete the owner's
Model: _______________ Purchase Date: _______________
Save the receipt, warranty and these instructions. It is
important that you read the entire manual to become
familiar with this product before you begin using it. We
strongly recommend this flashlight is not modified and/
or used for any application other than that for which it
was designed. If you have any questions relative to a
particular application, DO NOT use the flashlight until
you have first contacted GreatLite to determine if it can
or should be performed on the product.
For technical questions please call 1-866-458-2472.
AND sAFetY rULes
1. Know your flashlight. Read this manual carefully.
Learn the flashlight's applications and limitations,
as well as, potential hazards specific to it.
2. Keep work area clean and well lit. Cluttered or dark
work areas invite accidents.
PArt sPeCIFIC INstrUCtIoNs
- Uses Cree XM-L T6 LED bulb, service life is 100,000 hours
- Uses (2) "D" batteries
- Size: 10.2" (Length) x 1.7" (Diameter) x 2.2" (Head)
- Net weight 388 g (0.85 Lbs.) (excluding battery)
- Constant current circuit, constant brightness
- Anti-reverse design prevents the damage to circuit caused by reverse loading of battery
- Non-slip design body
- Made out of aircraft aluminum
- Surface anti-wear treatment is done by using hard anodizing
- Uses ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating creates bright light
(2) "D" Batteries, Lanyard, Spare O-Ring
E66 LED FLASHLIgHt
3. Keep children away. All children should be kept
away from the work area. Never let a child handle
a tool without strict adult supervision.
4. Use safety equipment. Eye protection should be
worn at all times when working this tool. Use ANSI
approved safety glasses. Everyday eyeglasses are
NOT safety glasses. Dust mask, non-skid safety
shoes, hard hat, or hearing protection should be
used in appropriate conditions.
5. Always disconnect the tool from the power source
before making any adjustments, storing, servicing,
or changing accessories. Such preventative safety
measures reduces the risk of starting the tool
6. Do not use the flashlight if the switch does not turn
it on and off. Any tool that cannot be controlled
with the switch is dangerous and must be repaired.
7. Check for damage. Check your flashlight and
batteries regularly. If part of the flashlight is
damaged it should be carefully inspected to make
sure that it can perform its intended function
correctly. If in doubt, the part should be repaired or
8. Keep away from flammables. Do not attempt to
operate this flashlight near flammable materials
or combustibles. Failure to comply may cause
serious injury or death.