READ AND SAVE THESE SAFETY
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
When using electrical appliances, basic
precautions should always be followed to reduce
the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to
persons, including the following:
1. Use this fan only as described in this manual. Other use not recommended
may cause fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
2. This product is intended for household use ONLY and not for commercial,
industrial or outdoors use.
3. To protect against electric shock, do not place fan in window, immerse unit,
plug or cord in water or spray with liquids.
4. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To
reduce the risk of shock, this plug is intended to fit only one way in a
polarized outlet. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it
still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. DO NOT attempt to defeat
this safety feature.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near
6. Turn the fan to the OFF position and unplug the fan from the outlet when not
in use, when moving the fan from one location to another and before
7. To disconnect the fan, first turn control to the OFF position, grip the plug and
pull it from the wall outlet. Never pull by the cord.
8. Do not operate the fan in the presence of explosive and/or flammable
9. Do not place the fan or any parts near an open flame, cooking or other
10. Do not operate the fan with a damaged cord or plug or if the product
malfunctions, is dropped or damaged in any manner (see warranty).
11. Avoid contact with moving fan parts.
12. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may be