The cooler is suitable for cooling and warming foodstuffs.
There is a switch to change between heating and cooling
modes. The device has been designed for use with a 12V DC
on-board power supply socket of a car (cigarette lighter),
boat or RV. The appliance may also be used for camping use.
The appliance shall not to be exposed to rain.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
Warning! Read and understand all instructions.
Failure to follow all instructions listed below, may result in
electric shock, fire and/or serious personal injury.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
General thermoelectric cooler safety
Warning! Read all safety warnings and all instructions.
Failure to follow the warnings and instructions listed below
may result in electric shock, fire and/or serious injury.
Please read this operating manual carefully before
starting the device. Keep it in a safe place for future
reference. If the device is resold, this operating manual
must be handed over to the purchaser along with it.
1. Do not operate the device if it is visibly damaged.
2. Ensure that the ventilation slots are not covered.
3. This device may only be repaired by qualified
personnel. Inadequate repairs can lead
to considerable hazards.
4. Persons (including children) whose physical,
sensory or mentalcapabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge prevents them
from using the appliance safely should not
use this appliance without initial supervision
or instruction by a responsible person.
5. Electronic devices are not toys. Always keep
and use the device out of the reach of children.
6. Children must be supervised to ensure that they
do not play with the device.
7. Food may only be stored in its original packaging
or in suitable containers.
8. The cooling device is not suitable for transporting
caustic materials or materials containing solvents.
9. Only connect the device with the 12V cable
supplied to a 12V socket.
10. Do not pull the plug out of the cigarette lighter
or the socket by the cable.
11. If the connection cable is damaged, it must be
replaced with the cable of the same type and
12. Pull out the connection cable:
a. Before cleaning and maintenance
b. After use
13. Check that the voltage specification on the type
plate corresponds to that of the energy supply.
OPERATING THE DEVICE SAFELY
1. Before starting the device, ensure that the power
supply cable and the plug are dry.
2. Do not place the device near naked flames or other
heat sources (heaters, direct sunlight, gas ovens etc.)
Caution! Danger of overheating: Ensure at all times
that there is sufficient ventilation so that the heat that
arises during operation does not build up. Make sure that
the device is sufficiently far away from walls and other
objects so that the air can circulate.
3. Do not fill the inner container with ice or liquid directly.
It suggests to put ice or liquid in a container, and then
put in the inner container.
4. Never immerse the device in water.
5. Protect the device and the cable against heat and moisture.
6. The manufacturer cannot be held liable for damage
resulting from improper usage or incorrect operation.
Caution! If you wish to cool medicines, please check
if the cooling capacity of the device is suitable for the
medicine in question.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
Warning! Do not switch from cold to hot or from hot to
cold. The instant 100 degree change can damage the unit.
You need to turn off the unit, wait 10 minutes and then slide
the main switch to the desired function heat or cool.
Warning! Read carefully and understand all assembly
and operation instructions before operating. Failure to
follow the safety rules and other basic safety precautions
may result in serious personal injury.
Caution! Do not allow persons to operate or assemble
this cooler and warmer until they have read this manual
and have developed a thorough understanding of how
the cooler and warmer works.
Warning! The warnings, cautions, and instructions
discussed in this instruction manual cannot cover all
possible conditions or situations that could occur. It must
be understood by the operator that common sense and
caution are factors which cannot be built into this product,
but must be supplied by the operator.
ENGLISH • 11