The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol,
within an equilateral triangle, is intended to
alert the user to the presence of uninsulated
"dangerous voltage" within the product's
enclosure that may be of sufficient
magnitude to constitute a risk of electric
shock to persons.
This equipment is not waterproof. To prevent a fire
or shock hazard, do not place any container filed
with liquid near this equipment (such as a vase or
flower pot) or expose it to dripping, splashing, rain
If you want to dispose this product, do not mix it with general household waste. There is a separate collection system for used
electronic products in accordance with legislation that requires proper treatment, recovery and recycling.
Private households in the 25 member states of the EU, in Switzerland and Norway may return their used electronic products free of charge to
designated collection facilities or to a retailer (if you purchase a similar new one).
For countries not mentioned above, please contact your local authorities for the correct method of disposal.
By doing so you will ensure that your disposed product undergoes the necessary treatment, recovery and recycling and thus prevent potential
negative effects on the environment and human health.
AC adapter caution
• Make sure to grasp the body of the AC adapter when removing it from the power outlet. If you pull the power cord,
it may become damaged which could lead to fire and/or electrocution.
• Do not attempt to plug in or remove the AC adapter with wet hands. This may result in electrocution.
• Insert the prongs of the AC adapter all the way into the power outlet. If the connection is incomplete, heat may be
generated which could lead to fire. Furthermore, contact with the connected prongs of the adapter may result in
• Do not insert the AC adapter into a power outlet where the connection remains loose despite inserting the prongs
all the way into the outlet. Heat may be generated which could lead to fire. Consult with the retailer or an electrician
regarding replacement of the power outlet.
For PLUGGABLE EQUIPMENT, the socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
TO PREVENT THE RISK OF ELECTRIC
SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR
BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS
INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED
To prevent a fire hazard, do not place any naked
flame sources (such as a lighted candle) on the
This product complies with the EMC Directives
(89/336/EEC, amended by 92/31/EEC and
The exclamation point within an equilateral
triangle is intended to alert the user to the
presence of important operating and
maintenance (servicing) instructions in the
literature accompanying the appliance.