• With iPod nano, this system cannot display
the slideshow due to the specifications of
The following software versions have been tested
• Depending on your model of iPod, some
features may not be available.
• With a third generation iPod (depending on
the specification), when using the remote
control, only the following buttons can be
used to control the iPod if no operation
screen is being displayed:
• Video output with this system is
compatible with the PAL TV format.
• Pioneer is not responsible for any data loss
occuring when using your iPod together
with this unit.
Using the on-screen display
For ease of use, this system makes use of a
graphical on-screen display (OSD).
All the screens are navigated in basically the
same way, using the cursor buttons (, ) to
change the highlighted item and pressing
ENTER to select it. See Basic remote controls
above for the other controls available.
1 • A screen saver appears after 3 minutes of inactivity. Press any button to return to the OSD menu.
• Playback stops when OSD On/Off is pressed.
• The on-screen display for use in control of this system is not available when the S-Video connection is made. To display the
on-screen display, use the provided video cable for the video connection.
2 Note that non-roman characters in playlists will be displayed as .
1.0 or higher
1.0 or higher
1.2 or higher
1.4 or higher
3.02 or higher
2.3 or higher
Make sure the iPod dock is connected to a
video component, then press 'OSD On/Off'.
The OSD will appear on screen.
play video content from your iPod, or use any of
the iPod main unit playback controls, you must
press OSD On/Off again to switch the OSD off
before using your iPod.
Main menu screen
Proceed to next screen
Tic Tac Toe
Best Hits Vol. 2
Elapsed playback time / remaining
playback time / total time
If you want to
Shuffle play setting
Repeat play setting