Wall Mounting (Optional)
NOTE: For use only with a UL Listed Wall Mount Bracket. To obtain a wall-mounting
kit or height adjustment base, contact ViewSonic
instructions that come with the base mounting kit. To convert your LCD display from
a desk-mounted to a wall-mounted display, do the following:
1. Verify that the power button is turned OFF, then disconnect the power cord.
2. Lay the LCD display face down on a towel or blanket.
3. Remove the base (removal of screws might be required).
4. Find and identify one of the following VESA mount interfaces (a,b,c) located
on the back of your display (refer to the "Specifications" page of your display's
mounting interface). Attach the mounting bracket from the VESA compatible wall
mounting kit using screws of the appropriate length.
5. Attach the LCD display to the wall, following the instructions in the wall-mounting
or your local dealer. Refer to the