For your safety and correct operation of the appliance, read this manual carefully before
installation and use. Always keep these instructions with the appliance even if you move
or sell it. Users must fully know the operation and safety features of the appliance.
• The appliance is designed exclusively for domestic use.
• Only use the appliance to clean household utensils that are applicable for dishwashers.
• Do not put solvents in the appliance. Risk of explosion.
• Put the knives and all items with sharp points in the cutlery basket with their points
down. If not, put in a horizontal position in the upper basket.
• Use only branded products for dishwashers (detergent, salt, rinse aid).
• If you open the door while the appliance is in operation, hot steam can escape. Risk of
• Do not remove dishes from the dishwasher before the end of the washing programme.
• When the washing programme is completed, disconnect the mains plug from the mains
socket and close the water tap.
• Only an authorised service engineer can repair this appliance. Use only original spare
• Do not do repairs yourself to prevent injury and damage to the appliance. Always contact
your local Service Force Centre.
• Persons (including children) with reduced physical sensory, mental capabilities or lack
of experience and knowledge must not use the appliance. They must have supervision
or instruction for the operation of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Obey the safety instructions from the manufacturer of the dishwasher detergent to
prevent burns to eyes, mouth and throat.
• Do not drink the water from the dishwasher. Detergent residues can stay in your appli-
• Always close the door when you do not use the appliance to prevent injury and not to
stumble over the open door.
• Do not sit or stand on the open door.
• Only adults can use this appliance. Children must get supervision to make sure that they
do not play with the appliance.
• Keep all the packaging away from children. There is a risk of suffocation.
• Keep all detergents in a safe area. Do not let children touch the detergents.
• Keep children away from the appliance when the door is open.