INTRODUCTION We thank you very much for your purchasing our product. ■ Please be sure to read this operation manual carefully and understand what it describes before you operate this unit in order to keep your safety. ■ After you read this manual, please keep it at the place where you will not lose or break so as to read soon when it is necessary.
CONTENTS CAUTION ON SAFETY (PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ.) 1. HANDLING OF MAIN UNIT ..........1 2. HANDLING OF CABLES ..........2 3. HANDLING OF TRANSDUCER AND WATER TEMPERATURE SENSOR ..............2 CAUTION ON OPERATION ........... 4 FEATURES ............... 4 DESCRIPTIONS ............
9. TO SET STC ............21 10. TO SET BACKGROUND COLOR ........... 21 11. TO SET COLOR TONE ..........21 12. TO SET COLOR CONFIGURATION ........22 13. TO SET WATER TEMP. GRAPH .......... 22 14. TO SET FISH ALARM ..........22 15.
CAUTION ON SAFETY (PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ.) This section explains the important cautions in order to prevent the person who will use our product or other persons from human damage or damage to their property. 1. HANDLING OF MAIN UNIT ●...
2. HANDLING OF CABLES ● Be sure to use the specified power supply cable and fuse. It cause to heating or firing. ● Do not leave the power plug as it is while it is pulled out of the unit. If the plug gets wet, it causes to heating or firing due to short circuited.
● Installation of the transducer or water temperature sensor inside the hull with adhesive should be done while you ventilate well inside the boat. Volatile gas from solvent or etc. causes to toxic symptoms. ● When you work using electric tools, please keep your hands dry. If you hands are wet, it causes to electric shock.
DESCRIPTIONS 1. FRONT VIEW OF MAIN UNIT <HE-1500> <HE-7300II, HE-775> ① RANGE (→ page 12) Set the displayed depth range. ② SHIFT (→ page 13) Shift displayed depth range. ③ GAIN 1 (→ page 13) Adjust sensitivity of right display on single freq. mode and dual freq.
It is used when you want to cancel menu. ⑪ MODE (→ page 17) Switch Normal mode, Bottom Lock mode, Auto Expansion or Manual Expansion. ⑫ Power Lamp (→ page 9) It lights on when the power switch is ON. ⑬...
2. REAR VIEW OF MAIN UNIT/DESCRIPTIONS <HE-1500> <HE-7300II, HE-775> ① Power supply of monitor (5P) (Option) ② RGB image output (Option) ③ External input/output (6P) ④ Water temp. sensor (8P) ⑤ DC power supply (2P) ⑥ Transducer (3P or 5P)
HOW TO OPERATE MENU How to operate menu You can change contents of item which you set by selecting menu item using [MENU] key, [DIRECTION]key, [SET] key or [CLR] key. [MENU] key ① Menu 1 is shown pressing MENU key. [MENU] key [SET] key ②...
When SET key is executed, set value is changed and it returns to Normal display. 5 [CLR] key ① When you want to cancel the menu display in the middle of setting, it returns to Normal display from any menu display pressing CLR key. POWER ON/OFF Power ON/OFF Power Lamp...
TO CONTROL BRIGHTNESS OF SCREEN Control of brightness Power Lamp Power/Brightmenss ●Adjust the brightness of screen. Turning the brightness knob clockwisely, the display becomes bright. Turning the brightness knob counterclock-wisely, the display becomes dark. OFF Position...
HOW TO SEE THE DISPLAY Low Freq. Display Time Mark High Freq. Display Fish School Bottom Frequency Gain Bar Cursor Color Configuration 2nd Reflection Depth Depth unit Voltage Water Temp. ※Sweeping Speed Mark ※ As for frequency readout; ・ In case main unit is single frequency: No indication ・...
OPERATION ON FRONT PANEL 1. TO SET THE DEPTH (DISPLAY RANGE) [Depth (Display Range)] This sets the depth (display range; how deep from the surface of water is displayed). Depth range you can set differs depending on frequency. 1 [To decrease the depth (display range)] Each time when you press RANGE ▲...
2. TO SET SHIFT (DISPLAY RANGE SHIFT) Shift (Shift of display range) [Shift (Shift of display range)] You can shift the initial displaying depth downward. For example, when you shift 10m downward at 0-8m depth range, initial display depth becomes to 10m and display range becomes to 10-18m.
※When the unit is delivered from factory, dual frequency display mode is set. [Gain] This adjusts the sensitivity to distinguish the bottom or fish school easily. 32 steps of sensitivity from 0 to 31 is displayed in bar. Optimum sensitivity is that second reflection from bottom is barely displayed. [Second reflection] First received echo reflected from bottom is called the first reflection.
In case of dual frequency display In case of dual frequency display, GAIN 1 key is effective for right display and Gain 2 key is effective for left display. Gain Readout GAIN 2 GAIN 1 1 Adjust sensitivity of left display with GAIN 2 key. [To decrease sensitivity] Each time when you press GAIN 2 ▼...
1 When menu is not opened, contrast adjust message is shown by pressing right key. Each when right key is pressed, numbers of contrast Right key increases up to +4. Left Key 2 When menu is not opened, contrast adjust message is shown by pressing left key.
6. TO SHOW/SET THE EXPANSION MODE Expansion Mode [Expanded display] Expanded display is shown on the left half of screen. In case of dual frequency, frequency’s expanded display shown on right side of screen is displayed on the left side of screen. ・Each time when MODE B key is pressed, next mode is selected.
Each time when you press ZOOM ▼ key, it approaches to sea bottom. ※ To cancel Expansion display, press MODE key. ZOOM ▲ key ZOOM ▲ key ZOOM ▼ key ZOOM ▼ key <Portrait> <Landscape> <Portrait Reverse> <Landscape Reverse> 1. TO SHOW THE MARKER To show the marker ・When Down key is pressed while menu is not shown, horizon line (marker) is indicated on the screen and...
movement. Sweep speed is speed that display forwards. Display expands or reduces horizontally by changing the sweeping speed. [Relation of sounding rates and sweeping speed] 7 sweeping speed can be selected on the menu. Ratio of sweeping speed vs. sounding rates at each speed is shown on the below table. Sweep speed Menu Setting /Sounding Rate...
4. TO SET AUTO RANGE MAX. DEPTH Auto Range Max. Depth It sets Maximum Depth when Auto Range is operated. ・ Set AUTO RNG MAX DEP. on menu 1. (30m, 100m, 200m, 300m, Max. Depth) 5. TO SET EXPANSION RATE Expansion Rate [Expansion Rate] Expansion rate for expanded area is set to 2 times/4 times/8 times.
8. TO SET TRNASMITTING OUTPUT TRANSMITTING OUTPUT 2 ranks of transmitting output (Low or High) can be selected. ・ Set POWER REDUCER on menu 1. (LOW, HIGH) 9. TO SET STC This suppress sensitivity shallower than approx. 100m and eliminates reflected signal from plankton and air bubble.
12. TO SET COLOR CONFIGURATION Color Configuration Reflected signal of sound wave is converted into 16 ranks of digital signal according to the strength of response. 15 ranks of color except background color is arranged and it is called Color Configuration. As image of fish finder is displayed in color by this color configuration, you can know the strength of response by displayed color.
15. TO SET WATER TEMP. ALARM Water Temp. Alarm Alarm goes off within or out of two water temperatures (TEMP SET 1, TEMP SET 2). ※ Optional water temp. sensor is required for this function. 1 Select TEMP ALARM on menu 2. TEMP ALARM SET mode is shown by pressing right key.
17. TO CHANGE UNIT OF DEPTH READOUT AND TEMPERATURE Depth Unit “Meters”, “Fathoms”, “Feet” or “Brazas” is selected. ・Select UNIT SETTING on menu 2. ・1.DEPTH UNIT is shown by pressing right key. (m, ft, fa, br) Temperature Unit “Celsius” or “Fahrenfeit” is selected. ・Select UNIT SETTING on menu 2.
・Set DISPLAY on menu 3. LOW (Low Freq.): Low frequency image is displayed on whole screen. HIGH(High Freq.): High frequency image is displayed on whole screen. LOW+HIGH (Low Freq. + High Freq.): Low frequency image is displayed on the left half of screen and high frequency image is displayed on the right half of screen.
23. TO SET SCALE LINE Scale Line Horizontal lines are shown at the position of depth scale on the screen ・ Set SCALE LINE on menu 3. ON : Used OFF: Not used 24. TO SET SIMULATION Simulation function is incorporated in this unit. You can practice the operation, etc.
INSTALLATION OF MAIN UNIT ●Do not install in a simple method. It causes to accident like human damage. ※Please install correctly according to below mentioned procedure. <HE-7300II, HE-775> Procedure of installing main unit】 1．＜Decision of place you install＞ While the bracket is mounted with unit, you decide the place you install and put the mark. *Keep enough space behind the unit to connect with cables.
<HE-1500> Procedure of installing main unit ＜Installation of main unit＞ 1．＜Decision of place you install＞ While the bracket is mounted with unit, you decide the place you install and put the mark. ※Keep enough space behind the unit to connect with cables.
HOW TO INSTALL INTO THE DASH BOARD Do not install in a simple method. ● It causes to accident like human damage. ※Please install correctly according to following procedure You can install the unit on the panel with screws through four holes of unit as below.
<HE-1500> 1. Please make hole on the panel referring to below dimensional drawings...
2. Take off four lids put on holes. 3. Pull them toward front side. Then lids are removed. . 4. Put main unit into hole drilled on the panel. 5. Fix the unit with tapping screws 6. Put four lids onto the unit again. M4x30.
INSTALLATION OF TRANSDUCER (THRU-HULL) ●Work on the board is too unstable and risky. Installation and maintenance of transducer should be done after you land and fix the boat. Unless you keep it, human damage resulting in death or serious wound will occur.
INSTALLATION OF WATER TEMP. SENSOR ※Water temperature sensor is option. ●Work on the boat is too unstable and risky. Installation and maintenance of the water temperature sensor should be done after you land and fix the boat. Unless you keep it, human damage resulting in death or serious wound will occur.
STANDARD COMPOSITION Main Unit <HE-1500> <HE-7300II, HE-775> Screw for installing bracket Pan-head tapping screw for installing into dash board M6x20 SUS x 4 pcs. M4x30 SUS x 4 pcs. Power Supply Cable (DC07) 2P 2m Cable Cover withM4x16 SUS Pan-head tapping screw...