4. USB STORAGE INFORMATION
USB storage data is important for when the camera is con-
nected to a computer via a USB connection.
If there are any errors in the USB storage data, or if it has not
been saved, the USB specification conditions will not be sat-
isfied, so always check and save the USB storage data.
POWER switch: ON
1. Connect the camera to a computer. (Refer to 3-5. Con-
necting the camera to the computer on the page 14.)
2. Double-click on the DscCalDi128a.
3. Click on the Get button in the USB storage window and
check the USB storage data.
PID: VPC-R1 or VPC-R1E or VPC-R1EX or VPC-R1G
Rev. : 1.00
4. Check the "Serial" in the above USB storage data. If the
displayed value is different from the serial number printed
on the base of the camera, enter the number on the base
of the camera. Then click the Set button.
5. Next, check VID, PID and Rev. entries in the USB storage
data. If any of them are different from the values in 3. above,
make the changes and then click the corresponding Set
– 18 –