PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE
* Use the remote control within the specified range (within 10 m).
You may experience communication failures when using the device
outside the coverage area or if there are obstacles within the
* You may experience communication failures depending on the
Devices such as a microwave oven and wireless LAN operate in the
same frequency band (2.4 GHz) as the Magic Remote. This may
cause communication failures.
* The Magic Remote may not work properly if a wireless router (AP) is
within 1 meter of the TV. Your wireless router should be more than
1 m away from the TV.
* Do not disassemble or heat the battery.
* Do not drop the battery. Avoid extreme shocks to the battery.
* Inserting the battery in the wrong way may result in explosion.