More timers and manuals:
Item No.: EMT757
1. The Programmable Digital Timer (hereinafter refer as "Timer") can preset specific on/off
time of your home electrical appliances, e.g. using in coffee machine, lamps. It is ideal for
energy saving and home security.
2. The countdown function can switch on/off your appliance on your pre-set time and
random functions allows you to switch on and off the appliance in irregular time, it is not
only ideal for home automation, also prevent burglary during your absence.
3. The LCD displays program setting status and real time.
4. With maximum 140 on/off programs per week .
B. Diagram & Descriptions
CLOCK button Return to real time display when in program setting
∨ - button
S - silk screen
Socket & Plug
C. Time Display
There are two different kinds of time displays:
1. 12-hour display: the digital number is from 11:59 to 12:00 with AM or PM shown on the
2. 24-hour display: the digital number is from 00:00 to 23:59, no AM or PM is shown on the
Instruction Manual for
Programmable Digital Timer
Shows time and program setting.
press together with SET Button to set real time and week
press together with －Button to change to Summer Time
Press the button to start/stop countdown program when it is in
Press the button to start/stop random program when it is in AUTO
Change the setting mode to ON, ATUO or OFF. When press the
button each time, the horizontal line in the LCD moves to
OFF which were silk printed on the Timer
To set time and week and to confirm setting
Press the button to increase the time, week or program group
Press the button to reduce the time, week or program group
Press CLOCK Button and － Button at the same time to change to
Summer Time. Time display adds one hour automatically and "S"
are shown on the LCD.
Press once to reset all your preset programs
Connect your appliance to the socket and plug the timer to the wall
AC socket to get power