XL-PR2B / LVT1180-004B / B
1. Care of AC adaptor - The cord of the AC adaptor should be
(See page 5 for details.)
routed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by
Clean the cabinet, panel and controls with a soft cloth lightly
items placed upon or against them. Never take hold of the AC
moistened with mild detergent solution.
adaptor if your hand is wet, and always grasp the plug when
Do not use any type of abrasive pad, scouring powder or solvent
connecting or disconnecting it.
such as alcohol or benzine.
2. Disconnect when not in use - When not in use, be sure to dis-
connect the AC adaptor from the AC power outlet.
3. Batteries - If the unit is not used for a long period of time or is
1. Damage Requiring Service - The unit should be serviced by
used only from an AC power source, remove all the batteries to
qualified service personnel when:
prevent potential damage due to battery leakage. Do not mix
(a) The AC adaptor is damaged; or
(old and new ) batteries or different types of batteries.
(b) Objects have fallen or liquid has been spilled into the unit; or
(c) The unit has been exposed to rain; or
(d) The unit does not appear to operate normally or exhibits a
marked change in performance; or
(e) The unit has been dropped, or the enclosure damaged.
1. Condensation - Moisture may form on the lens in the follow-
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO
• immediately after a heater has been turned on.
NOT EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
• in a steamy or very humid room.
• when the unit is suddenly moved from a cold environment to
a warm one. If moisture forms inside this unit, it may not op-
erate properly. To correct this problem wait about one hour
for the moisture to evaporate.
THIS PRODUCT UTILIZES A LASER.
USE OF CONTROLS OR ADJUSTMENTS OR PERFORMANCE
OF PROCEDURES OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFIED HEREIN
1. Foreign Material - Care should be taken so that objects do not
MAY RESULT IN HAZARDOUS RADIATION EXPOSURE.
fall into and liquids are not spilled into the unit. Do not subject
DO NOT OPEN COVERS AND DO NOT REPAIR YOURSELF.
this unit to excessive smoke, dust, mechanical vibration, or
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.
2. Magnetism - The unit should be situated away from equipment
or devices that generate strong magnetic fields.
3. Stacking - Do not place any objects on top of the unit.
• Do not block the ventilation opening or holes. (If the venti-
lation openings of holes are blocked by a newspaper or
cloth, etc., the heat may not be able to get out.)
• Do not place any naked flame sources, such as lighted
candles, on the apparatus.
• When discarding batteries, environmental problems must
be considered and local rules or laws governing the dis-
posal of these batteries must be followed strictly.
• Do not expose this apparatus to rain, moisture, dripping or
splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases,
shall be placed on the apparatus.
IMPORTANT FOR LASER PRODUCTS
1. CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
2. CAUTION: Do not open the top cover. There are
no user serviceable parts inside the unit; leave all
servicing to qualified service personnel.
3. CAUTION: Visible and invisible laser radiation
when open and interlock failed or defeated. Avoid
direct exposure to beam.
4. REPRODUCTION OF LABEL: CAUTION LABEL,
PLACED OUTSIDE THE UNIT.
CAUTION: Visible and invisible
VARNING: Synlig Och
laser radiation when open and
osynlig laserstrålning när
interlock failed or defeated.
den öppnas och spärren är
AVOID DIRECT EXPOSURE TO
urkopplad. Betrakta ej
ADVARSEL: Synlig og usynlig
VARO: Avattaessa ja
laserstråling når maskinen er
åben eller interlocken fejle.
viallisena olet alttiina näkyvälle
Undgå direkte eksponering
ja näkymättömälle lasersäteilylle.
Vältä säteen kohdistumista