IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
:When using electronic products, basic precautions should always be used. Including the following:
1. Read all the instructions before using the product.
2. To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when a product is used near children.
3. Do notusethis product nearwater-forexample, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, in a wet basement, near a swimming
4. This product, either alone or in combination with an amplifier and headphones or speakers, may be capable of producing
sound levels that could cause permanent hearing loss. Do not operate for a long period of time at high volume levels or at
a level that is uncomfortable. If you experience any hearing loss or ringing in the ears, consult an audiologist.
5. The product's location or position should not interfere with its proper ventilation.
6. The product should be kept away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, and other products that produce
7. The product should be connected to a power supply only of the type described in the operating instructions or as marked
on the product.
8. The unit's power cable should be unplugged from the outlet when left unused for a long period of time.
9. Care should be taken so that neither objects nor liquids fall into the unit's enclosure through its openings.
10. The product should be serviced by qualified service personnel when:
A. The power-supply cord or the plug has been damaged
B. Objects have fallen into, or liquid has been spilled into the product
C. The product has been exposed to rain
D. The product does not appear to operate normally, or exhibits a marked change in performance
The product has been dropped, or its enclosure damaged
11. Do not attempt procedures to service the product beyond those described in the user maintenance instructions. All other
servicing should be referred to qualified service personnel.