• To reduce the risk of fire or shock use only with specified voltage.
• To reduce the risk of fire or shock DO NOT damage the power cord by placing it near a heat source or stacking
heavy items on top of it.
• To prevent damage to unit DO NOT place on surface that is unstable or that can tip over.
• To reduce the risk of fire or shock DO NOT remove the chassis cover. There are no user-serviceable parts inside.
• For all repairs refer unit to your authorized Peavey Service Center.
• To reduce the risk of fire or shock DO NOT place water or metal items on top of unit.
• To reduce the risk of fire or shock DO NOT allow metal, liquids or flammable items fall into unit.
• To reduce the risk of fire or shock DO NOT touch AC outlet during thunderstorms.
• To prevent injury DO NOT place heavy items on top of unit.
• Clear the dust out from the inside regularly. Accumulated dust can create a fire hazard
as well as damage to the equipment.
• Clear the dust out from plug and AC outlet. Again this accumulated dust can create a fire hazard.
• Make sure the AC/DC adapter is plugged in entirely. No exposed metal.
• When not in use for long periods of time, turn unit off and remove the AC adapter.
Thank you for choosing the Peavey Wireless Assisted Listening System.
In addition to its ease of use, the Peavey Assisted Listening System provides outstanding sound
quality. The system consists of one wireless transmitter and one or more pre-tuned portable
wireless receivers. The receivers are single channel units that are available in one of three
frequencies in the 72-76 MHz band with wide band modulation for quality audio.
Unlike infrared listening systems, the Peavey Assisted Listening System can be used outdoors
and indoors in bright light without affecting performance.
This system is perfect for virtually any application, from a small meeting room to a mid-sized
house of worship. The Peavey Assisted Listening System provides high quality hearing
assistance to any number of audience members, without seating restrictions.
The Peavey Assisted Listening System has a wireless operating range of 300 feet. The
transmitter connects to the line out or tape out from a venue's existing sound system, and
broadcasts the audio as an FM radio signal. The transmitter can also be used with an optional
Audience members who desire listening assistance use a pocket size Peavey Assisted
Listening System receiver with adjustable volume control and ergonomic, high performance
earphones. The Peavey Assisted Listening System is expandable – one transmitter will provide
audio to a limitless number of receivers.
PEAVEY ASSISTED LISTENING SYSTEM - TRANSMITTER
Compact RF Transmitter operating within the 72 – 76 MHz band designated for auditory
assistance frequencies by the FCC.
Input for line level audio
Input for microphone