Working with Video Impression
• Getting Started
• Working with Albums
• Working with the Storyboard
• Editing Images
• Editing Video
• Editing Audio
• Printing a Still Image from a Video
• Saving a Movie
ArcSoft Video Impression
1. Open ArcSoft Video Impression
A) Double click on the Video Impression icon on your desktop.
B) You may also go to ArcSoft under Programs in the Start Menu, and
click on Video Impression
2. Click on "Create a New Video."
3. Click on the icon: "Capture From Device."
4. You should be viewing live video now. If not click on the eye icon to
start viewing live video.
5. When you're ready to record, click the record button ( ).
6. Use the pause button ( ) to stop recording.
7. The play button ( ) will play back your video.
8. If you want to save what you have recorded, click the album icon to
the right of "Album".
- Getting Started