1. Make sure the MiniCam
2. Plug the camera into any USB port on your computer.
3. Open MSN
4. To start a video conference
a. In Windows
b. In Windows
Note 1: In order to chat and share video with a friend, you will need to add
your friend to your contact list. Your friend will also need to use MSN
Messenger. This can be downloaded for free from: http://messenger.msn.com
Note 2: Windows
your user account. Follow the instructions.
If you need more help, click on "Help" in the upper right-hand corner of
the screen. Visit http://messenger.msn.com for additional information and
1. Camera will not turn on
• Make sure the camera is plugged into the USB port correctly
• Make sure your USB port is functioning properly. You may need to
install updates, service packs, or patches for your operating system
Update" under Resources.
2. Uninstall the MiniCam
• Close all open applications.
Messenger with your camera
Pro driver has been installed.
Messenger using the instructions above.
98/ME/2000 click on NetMeeting.
XP/Vista click on Actions
XP & Vista users may be asked to add a .NET Passport to
website, www.microsoft.com. Go to "Windows
Start a Video Conversation.