4. The installation menu will come up. Select MiniCam
5. Select Next on the Welcome screen.
6. Under Setup Type select Complete, and then Next to continue.
7. Select Install to begin copying the driver files to your computer.
8. On the final screen, select Finish.
9. It may be necessary to have your Windows installation disk available to
install any additional windows drivers onto your computer. You will
receive a prompt if this is necessary.
10. (Optional) On the installation menu, select ArcSoft Software Suite.
Follow the on screen instructions to install ArcSoft VideoImpression
and/or ArcSoft PhotoImpression
follow the instructions to complete the installation. You may need to
reboot your computer.
11. (Optional) Select User's Manauls to open a PDF version of the
Instruction Manual in both English and Spanish. You will need Adobe
Reader to open the user's manuals.
12. (Optional) To download Adobe
and follow the instruction instructions. You may need to reboot your
13. When you have installed the driver, and all of the optional software
you want to install, select Exit.
14. Remove the warning label from the USB plug of your MiniCam
15. After your computer reboots, plug your MiniCam
the USB plug of your computer.
16. Open ArcSoft VideoImpression
follow the instructions to begin using your MiniCam
may install as well. Please
select Adobe Reader 7.0
or ArcSoft PhotoImpresssion
Pro's USB plug into
Pro camera. Enjoy!