1. Remove the right side cover.
2. Lift the release tab and slide the fuse box rearward to remove
it from the bracket. Release the tabs on each side of the fuse
box cover and remove the cover.
3. Remove the damaged fuse and seat the new fuse firmly in its
4. Reinstall the fuse box cover with the double cutout toward
the front of the motorcycle.
5. Reinstall the fuse box and the side cover.
NOTICE: Use fuses with the recommended amperage to avoid damage
to the electrical system.
Engine / ECM
Headlamp / Brake Lamp
Tail Lamp, Flashers, Indicator Lamp, Horn
Ignition / Gauges
Accessory Fuse (for emergency use)
(motorcycle will operate without fuse)