Before Operating Your Dryer
Read your Laundry Center Use & Care Guide. It has
important safety and warranty information. It also has
many suggestions for best drying results.
To reduce the risk of fire, electric
shock, or injury to persons, read the IMPORTANT
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS in your Use and Care Guide
before operating this appliance.
Read Drying Procedures in your Owner's Guide. It
explains these operating steps in detail.
1. Prepare items for drying.
2. Check that lint screen is clean and in place.
Printed in U.S.A.
3. Load the dryer. If desired, add a dryer fabric
4. Close the dryer door.
5. Turn cycle selector clockwise to desired
6. Start dryer. Turn the Turn to Start control
clockwise to ON. Hold for 1-2 seconds and release.
7. A signal will sound when the cycle ends.
8. Remove items immediately and hang or fold.
9. Clean lint screen after every load.
Dryer Operating Instructions
Laundry Center Model 97812
Always follow directions on fabric care
To avoid fire hazard, do not use heat to
dry items containing feathers or down, foam rubber,
plastics, or similarly textured, rubber-like materials. Use
Air Fluff (no heat) setting only.
Turn cycle selector clockwise to desired cycle and
Each cycle ends with a cool down period. The heat
automatically turns off and the load continues to
tumble for 5-10 minutes. This reduces wrinkling and
makes items easier to handle during unloading.
Drying time varies depending on size and dampness of
load, weight and fabric type. Room temperature and
humidity, type of installation and electrical voltage or
gas pressure can also affect drying time.
P/N 137229000 (0906)