No outdoor sensor
is flashing or
If your AcuRite product does not operate properly after trying
the troubleshooting steps, visit www.AcuRite.com or call
(877) 221-1252 for assistance.
If the wireless signal indicator shows no bars:
• Relocate the display unit and/or the outdoor sensor.
The units must be within 330 ft (100 m) of each other.
• Make sure both units are placed at least 3 feet (.9 m)
away from electronics that may interfere with the
wireless communication (such as TVs, microwaves,
• Use standard alkaline batteries (or lithium batteries in
sensor when temperature is below -4ºF/-20ºC). Do not
use heavy duty or rechargeable batteries. NOTE: It
may take up to 20 minutes for display unit and sensor
to synchronize after batteries are replaced.
• Check that the batteries are installed correctly.
Batteries may need to be replaced.
• Reset the unit by pressing the reset button located on
the back of the display. Time and date will need to be
entered after a reset.
Flashing of the outdoor temperature is generally an
indication of wireless interference.
1. Bring both the sensor and display unit indoors and
remove at least one battery from each.
2. Make sure the A-B-C switch on both units match.
3. Reinstall the battery in the outdoor sensor.
4. Reinstall the battery in the display unit.
5. Let the units sit within a couple feet of each other
for about 20 minutes to gain a strong connection.
• Weather Forecast icon predicts conditions for the next
12 to 24 hours, not current conditions.
• Has Learning Mode icon disappeared from the
display unit? Learning Mode must complete before
forecast and pressure will be accurate.
• Allow unit to run continuously for 33 days. Battery
removal or resetting the display unit will restart
Learning Mode. After 14 days, forecast should be
fairly accurate, however Learning Mode calibrates for
a total of 33 days.
• Make sure both the display unit and sensor are
placed out of direct sunlight and away from any heat
sources or vents (see page 7).