TRANSPORTING YOUR WASHER
1. Shut off both water faucets. Disconnect and drain water
2. If washer will be moved during freezing weather, follow
Winter Storage Care directions before moving.
3. Disconnect drain from drain system and drain any
remaining water into a pan or bucket. Disconnect drain
hose from back of washer.
4. Unplug power cord.
5. Place inlet hoses and drain hose inside washer basket.
6. Drape power cord over edge and into washer basket.
7. Place packing tray from original shipping materials back
inside washer. If you do not have packing tray, place heavy
blankets or towels into basket opening. Close lid and place
tape over lid and down front of washer. Keep lid taped until
washer is placed in new location.
REINSTALLING/USING WASHER AGAIN
To reinstall washer after non-use, vacation, winter storage,
1. Refer to "Installation Instructions" to locate, level, and
2. Before using again, run washer through the following
To use washer again:
1. Flush water pipes and hoses. Reconnect water inlet hoses.
Turn on both water faucets.
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death,
fire, or electrical shock.
2. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
3. Run washer through Casual or Casual Regular cycle to
clean washer and remove antifreeze, if used. Use half the
manufacturer's recommended amount of detergent for a