CHANGING TO A 30- OR 60-MINUTE TIMING CAM
Electrical Shock Hazard
Disconnect power before making cam changes.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death
or electrical shock.
Coin-slide models: You can install the 30-minute or 60-minute
timing cam (shipped with dryer) as follows:
1. Unplug dryer or disconnect power.
2. Unlock meter case.
3. Turn the timing cam by hand until the V-shaped notch lines
up below the ratchet tooth.
4. Insert a narrow, flat-blade screwdriver under the timing cam
near the clock shaft. Gently lift cam straight up and off shaft,
making sure that the V-shaped notch clears the ratchet
5. Place new cam (hub side down) over clock shaft. Line up flat
side of shaft with flat side of cam hole. Check that drive lug
is in place.
6. Turn cam until V-shaped notch lines up with ratchet tooth.
7. Press cam down in place on clock shaft. Make sure that
V-shaped notch clears the ratchet tooth.
8. Close and lock the meter case.
9. Plug in dryer or reconnect power.