CONTENTS 1. SPECIFICATION..........................3 2. FEATURES & TECHNICAL EXPLANATION ................4 3. PARTS IDENTIFICATION ......................6 4. INSTALLATION ..........................7 5. OPERATION ..........................10 6. WIRING DIAGRAM / PROGRAM CHART ...................12 7. TROUBLE SHOOTING........................13 7-1.BEFORE SVC CHECKING ....................13 7-2.QC TEST MODE........................13 7-3.HOW TO KNOW THE WATER LEVEL FREQUENCY............13 7-4.HOW TO KNOW TO TEMPERATURE OF EACH THERMISTOR AT OPERATING CONDITION..13 7-5.ERROR DISPLAY ........................14 8.
2. FEATURES & TECHNICAL EXPLANATION 2-1.FEATURES Direct Drive System The advanced Brushless DC motor directly drives the drum without belt and pulley. Water Circulation Spray detergent solution and water over the load over continu. Clothes are soaked more quickly and thoroughly during wash cycle. The detergent suds can be removed more easily by the water shower during rinse cycle.
2-2.DETERMINE WASHING TIME BY FUZZY LOGIC To get the best washing performance optimal time is determined by sensing of water temperature, selected washing temperature and laundry amount. water temperature washing time the best selected FUZZY washing washing rinsing time temperature LOGIC performance spin rhythm, time...
4. INSTALLATION Before servicing ask the customer what the trouble is. Check the adjustment(power supply is 220-240V~, remove the transit bolts..) Check the troubles referring to the trouble shooting. Decide service steps referring to disassembly instructions. And then, service and repair. After servicing, operate the appliance to see whether it works O K or NOT.
HOW TO CONNECT INLET HOSE Check that the rubber packing is inside of the valve connector. Connect the inlet hose firmly to prevent leak. CONNECT DRAIN HOSE Make sure that the hose is not twisted. Avoid submerging the end of the hose. The drain hose should be placed under 100cm from the floor.
TEST OPERATION Preparation Press the POWER button. Press the Start/Pause button. washing. Connect the power plug to the outlet. In case of Coloreds program. Connect the inlet hose. Check the water heating. Check automatic reverse Check the water supply. turn. Press the Rinse+Medic Rinse Check if the drum rotates Check if water is supplied...
5. OPERATION Cycle Selector Time Delay • Rotate the Cycle selector • Allows the start of any cycle knob to select the cycle to be delayed for 3~19 designed for different hours. types of fabric and soil levels. Power • Use this button to turn the power On/Off.
Tub Clean LED display • Tub Clean course can be set by Display the estimated remaining time (Hour : Minute) pressing and holding Intensive to finish. and Pre Wash button In case of abnormal operation, error indications are simultaneously. displayed. •...
7. TROUBLE SHOOTING 7-1.BEFORE SVC CHECKING Be careful of electric shock or disconnecting the parts while trouble shooting. Voltage of each terminal in 220-240V~ and DC while applying an electric current. 7-2.QC TEST MODE. Pressing Rinse and Steam Wash button simultaneously. Press the Power button, while the above condition.
7-5.ERROR DISPLAY. If you press the Start/Pause button in error condition, any error except ‘ ’ will disappear and the machine will change into pause status. In case of if the error is not resolved within 20 sec., and in case of other errors, if the error is not resolved within 4 min., power will be turned off automatically and the error only will be blinked.
ERROR SYMPTOM CAUSE LOCKED • The connector in the LEAD WIRE ASSEMBLY is not connected to MOTOR the connnector of STATOR ASSEMBLY ERROR Reconnect or repair the connector • The hall sensor is out of order/defective. Replace the STATOR ASSEMBLY •...
8. ERROR DIAGNOSIS AND CHECK LIST 8-1.DIAGNOSIS AND ANSWER FOR ABNORMAL OPERATION SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL NO POWER Is the power plug connected firmly to 220-240V~ outlet? Power failure? or Breaker opened? Visit to check WATER INLET TROUBLE Is " "...
SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL Started with door opened? Close the door Visit to check Check if the door switch is O K. Is " " displayed? Is the debris filter clogged with foreign Clean up material such as pin, coin and etc.? the filter.
SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL Suds overflow from the Is low-sudsing detergent for the drum appliance. washing machine used? (In this condition, wash and spin do not operate LOW-SUDSING normally) Is the proper amount of detergent used as recommended? Recommend to reduce the using amount of detergent.
8-2.FAULT DIAGNOSIS AND TROUBLE SHOOTING CAUTION 1. Be careful of electric shock or disconnecting the parts while trouble shooting. 2. First of all, check the connection of each part terminal with wiring diagram. 3. If you replace the MAIN PWB ASSEMBLY, Put in the connectors correctly. NO POWER When measuring the voltage of the outlet, Check the fuse?
NO WATER SUPPLY Is water supply shut-off? Is the tap opened? Open the tap. Check the AIR CHAMBER When you press both Rinse button and Medic and the tube clogged Rinse button simultaneously, is the water level frequency below 40? with impurity.
S O F T E N E R D O E S N O T F L O W I N Refer to Is water supplied? NO WATER SUPPLY Check the wiring on the Are receptacles correctly connected to the terminals dispenser.
HEATING WITHOUT WATER When pressing Rinse and Medic Rinse at the same time after draining, is the water level frequency 248 ~ Replace the 262 or more? S.PRESSURE SWITCH When pressing Rinse and Temp. buttons at the ASSEMBLY same time while wash, is the water level frequency between 230 - 243? Replace the MAIN PWB Checking voltage between two pins as press the...
BROWN BN-BL BLUE HEATING CONTINUOUSLY ABOVE THE SETTING WATER TEMPERATURE Rinse and Medic Rinse button simultaneously temperature? (Refer to the 7-2 QC Test Mode) When checking THERMISTOR on the tub is the Push the THERMISTOR THERMISTOR loosened above 2mm from tightly to the rubber.
S P I N T R O U B L E Check the S.PRESSURE SWITCH Check on the spinning, is the frequency of the ASSEMBLY or HOSE (Pressure). water level 248 or more. The frequency can be If the problem is on the checked by pressing the Rinse and Medic Rinse S.PRESSURE SWITCH buttons at the same time on the program.
9. DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS Disassemble and repair the parts after pulling out power cord from the outlet. CONTROL PANEL PLATE ASSEMBLY(TOP) Unscrew the screws on the top plate. The plate assembly(Top) is pulled back and then upward to arrow direction. The cover(Inner) is disassembled. Pull out the drawer and unscrew 2 screws.
PWB ASSEMBLY(MAIN) The cabinet cover is removed. Two screw is unscrewed. Pull the PWB assembly(Main) to arrow direction One screws is unscrewed. The cover of PWB assembly(Main) is removed. Disconnect connector from the wiring. DISPENSER ASSEMBLY The plate assembly(Top) are disassembled. Pull the drawer to arrow direction.
INLET VALVE Disconnect the wiring connector. Remove the valve by two screws of the valve holder. When reconnecting the connector VALVE (STEAM) VIOLET/BLACK-BLACK VALVE (PRE-WASH) WHITE/BLACK-BLACK VALVE (NORMAL-WASH) GRAY/BLACK VALVE (HOT) BLACK/WHITE DOOR Open the door completely. Remove the two screws from the hinge. When removing the Door Assembly, it is necessary to hold the Bracket that is inner of the Cabinet Cover.
Unscrew the 2 screws from the lower of the DECO PANEL. Two screws is unscrewed. Push out PANEL ASSEMBLY,CONTROL after Push the hook( ) below. PANEL ASSEMBLY, CONTROL Unscrew the 2 screws from upper of the canbinet cover. Unscrew the screw from the pump case. PUMP CASE Put a flat ( - ) screwdriver or putty knife into the both sides of the pump case, and pull it out.
The cabinet cover clamp is removed by special jig for service and the gasket is released. Two screws are unscrewed. Lift and separate the cabinet cover. NOTE: When assembling the CABINET COVER, connect the Door S/W connector. SWITCH ASSY, DOOR LOCK The cabinet cover clamp is removed and the gasket is released.
TSG (TURBO STEAM GENERATOR) [WD-❋❋❋❋❋FDS] Remove the housing coupled the TSG (Connector, Hoses, Earth Screw) Taking ou the screw of the TSG. ROTOR ASSEMBLY, STATOR ASSEMBLY, FRICTION DAMPER Remove the back cover. Rotor After loosening the bolt, Rotor, pull out the rotor.
PUMP Remove pump outlet hose. Remove tub pump bellows. Remove cap(Remaining Hose). Disconnect the wiring. Three screws are unscrewed from the cabinet. Remove the pump to arrow direction. HEATER Loosen the nut. Remove washing heater by pulling out. Washing Heater Wire Color: Wire Color:Red Yellow...
WHEN FOREIGN OBJECT STUCK BETWEEN DRUM AND TUB Remove washing heater. Remove the foreign object(wire,coin,etc) by inserting long bar in the hole. SWITCH ASSEMBLY, SAFETY Unscrew 4 screws from the back cover. Disconnect the wiring connector. First, Press hook and turn the safety switch assembly switch assembly safety.