• Use this button to turn the power
• Rotate the Cycle selector
knob to select the cycle
designed for different
types of fabric and soil
• Use this button to Start/
Stop the washer.
• This display shows:
a) the estimated time remaining in the
cycle when operating.
b) an error code when an error has been
• Allows you to store a customized wash cycle for future use.
• To create a Custom Program:
1) Select a cycle.
2) Select the other desired Wash/Rinse Temp., Spin Speed, Soil Level.
3) Select the desired Options.
4) Press and hold the Custom Program button for 3 seconds (2 beep sounds).
The Custom Program is now stored for future use.
• To reuse the program, select Custom Program and press Start/Pause
• Use this option to prev
Press and hold PRE W
• When Child lock is set
buttons are disabled e
can lock the washer w