7-4. ERROR DISPLAY
If you press the START/PAUSE button when an error is displayed, any error except
disappear and the machine will go into the pause status.
In case of
if the error is not resolved within 4 min., power will be turned off automatically and the error code will
blink. But in the case of
if the error is not resolved within 20 sec., or the in case of other errors,
, power will not be turned off.
• Correct water level (246) is not reached within 8 minutes
after water is supplied or it does not reach the preset water
level within 25 minutes.
• The load is too small.
• The appliance is tilted.
• Laundry is gathered to one side.
• Non distributable things are put into the drum.
• Not fully drained within 10 minutes.
• Water is overflowing (water level frequency is over 213).
• The SENSOR SWITCH ASSEMBLY is out of order.
• Door not all the way closed.
• Loose electrical connections at Door switch and
• The DOOR SWITCH ASSEMBLY is out of order.
• The THERMISTOR is out order.
is displayed, the drain pump will operate to
drain the water automatically.