3. Press FAN SPEED until the indicator
light comes on for the desired speed.
See "Fan Speed."
4. Press TIMER ON/OFF to set the timer.
5. Press POWER to turn off the air purifier.
Press FAN SPEED until the indicator light
comes on for the desired speed.
Best product sound
Slower cleaning power
Maximum cleaning power
Press SLEEP MODE to set to Low fan
speed for 8 hours. After 8 hours the fan
speed will return to the previously selected
setting. To exit Sleep Mode before 8 hours,
press SLEEP MODE, FAN SPEED, TIMER
ON/OFF or POWER.
1. Press TIMER ON/OFF to turn on the
timer. The timer automatically sets to
2. Press TIMER "-" (minus) button to
decrease the number of hours before air
purifier turns off.
3. Press TIMER "+" (plus) button to
increase the numbers of hours up to
18 hours before air purifier turns off.
4. Press TIMER ON/OFF or POWER to turn
off the timer.
VOC and Dust Sensor (on some
Press AUTO on the control panel to
automatically set the fan speed based on
the quality of the air detected by the Dust
Sensor (on some models) or the Volatile
Organic Compound (VOC) Sensor. The LED
sensors will change from green (good air
quality) to amber (dust, pollen or VOC
NOTE: Auto can be set on the control panel
only. Fan speed is set automatically,
depending on air quality.
Filter Status Lights
The Pre-filter and HEPA filter LEDs will
change to red when it is time to replace the
filters. See "Filter Replacement" in the "Air
Purifier Care" section.
Using the Remote Control (on some
NOTE: Install 2 AAA batteries (not included)
into the remote control before use.
1. Press ON • OFF to turn on the air
2. Press SLEEP MODE to choose Sleep
3. Press SPEED to choose the desired fan
4. Press the Timer Adjustment plus "+" or
minus "-" button to set the timer from 1
to 18 hours.