The location must be large enough to fully open
the washer door.
. 5 c
1 2 9
6 8 . 6
• Most installations require a minimum
10 cm clearance behind the washer.
Minimum installation spacing for recessed
The following dimensions shown are for the
minimum spacing allowed.
Additional spacing should be considered for
installation and servicing.
• Additional clearances might be required
for wall, door and floor moldings.
• Additional spacing of 2.5 cm on all
sides of the washer is recommended to
reduce noise transfer.
Companion appliance spacing should also be
• Allowable slope under entire washer is 1°.
• To minimize noise and vibration, the washer
MUST be installed on a solidly constructed floor.
• Carpeting and soft tile surfaces are not
• Never install the washer on a platform or weakly
NOTE: A firm, solid floor is even more critical to a front-
loading washer than to a top-loader.
If your floor is wood and/or frame construction, you
may need to reinforce it. Front-loaders use
substantially faster spin speeds than top-loaders,
causing greater vibration. If the floor is not solid,
your washer will vibrate. You will hear and feel the
vibration throughout your house.
• Must be within 58.5 in. (1.5 m) of either side of the
washer. Do not overload the outlet with more
than one appliance.
• Time-delay fuse or circuit breaker is recommended.
NOTE: It is the personal responsibility and obligation of the
customer to have a proper outlet installed by a