13/ IF OPERATING ABNORMALITIES OCCUR
• POOR OPERATION
A lot of waste on the large filter
at the end of the cycle.
Traces of rust on stainless steel - Quality of the stainless steel ;
• POOR DRYING RESULTS
A lot of droplets on the glasses - Lack or insufficient amount of
Droplets on plastic items, Tefal
Poorer drying on rapid
Condensation on the wall of the
inside door or the tub.
- Drain hole situated too low for
the appliance (Cf. table fault
- The filters and drain outlets are
not dishwasher-safe (knives in
- The dose has not been distrib-
- Positioning of the items.
- These items have a low calori-
- On rapid programmes, the drying
temperature and drying period are
reduced to cut down the duration
of the cycle as much as possible.
- Condensation may form on the
walls, particularly after the
appliance has cooled down
(sound insulation increases
What to do?
- Drain wand has fallen on the
- Remove and clean the filters
and the bottom of the drain
outlets. Remove large residue
from the plates before putting
them in the machine.
- Use "special dishwasher-safe"
- Check that the lid on the salt con-
tainer is closed correctly.
What to do?
- Check the indicator light and
fill the tank completely.
- If the tank is not empty after
approximately 60 washings,
call a technician.
- Arrange the items to restrict
water retention as much as
possible. Leave the door ajar
for a few minutes, if possible
- Arrange the items in the upper
- Leave the door ajar for a few