13/ IF OPERATING ABNORMALITIES OCCUR
The appliance will not restart
The appliance does not drain
(Cf. table fault d02).
The appliance will no longer
function (see table, fault 14).
• POOR WASHING RESULTS
Food traces and deposits in the
Traces of grease
- Door opened during a
- The cover has not been remo-
ved from the sink's U-bend.
- Drain hose kinked.
- Filters totally blocked.
- Pump blocked.
- installation of non-compliant drai-
nage system: drainage too low
down or pipe pushed too far in.
- siphoning: the appliance is
emptying as the same time as
it is filling up.
- Items poorly arranged (mas-
ked by another larger item or
situated underneath it, items
nested or jammed together).
- Upper spray arm blocked by
cutlery or a dish etc.
- Filter poorly locked and lifting
- Micro filter screen clogged.
- One or more holes in the spray
- Detergent dose too low; ineffi-
cient detergent; stale product.
- Inappropriate programme
(temperature too low; duration
What to do?
- Wait for the time delay to end
(controlled internally by the
- Remove the cover.
- Check the drain hose line
behind the machine is OK.
- Remove and clean the filters
and the drain.
- Initiate a Soaking programme
If the fault persists, call a tech-
- adhere to the drainage tube
What to do?
- Arrange the items properly.
Use the most appropriate
areas and accessories for each
type of item (see instructions).
- Check that the spray arm
rotates freely. Set the basket in
the high position if necessary.
- Check the filter's facing and that
the filter is locked in place (push
it in fully, turning it to the right).
- Remove all the filters and clean
them (in warm water), including
the micro filter's screen (once
- Remove the spray arm by turn-
ing the lever a quarter of a turn
and clean it under the tap (do
not use any tool that could
damage the holes). Re-install
the spray arm.
- Increase the dose; try another
- Select a programme with a