Getting to know your phone Thank you for choosing the HUAWEI smartphone. First, let's take a look at a few basics. Press and hold the power button to power on your phone. After your phone is powered on, you can use the power button to turn the screen off and on.
Preparing your phone To insert a SIM card, the battery and a microSD card, please perform the few steps shown in the following figures. Your phone is shipped with the battery partially charged. It is recommended that you fully charge the battery before using it for the first time.
Locking and unlocking the screen When you are not using your phone, press the power button to turn off the screen. After being idle for a specified period of time, your phone automatically locks its screen. Follow the onscreen instructions and drag to unlock the screen or open an application.
Personalizing your Home screen The unique Me Widget can group widgets that you often use. You can touch an icon to open a widget. Touch and hold Me Widget until your phone vibrates, then release your finger and touch Touch to customize to customize your Me Widget.
Making a call Touch to open the dialer. You can dial a phone number directly or touch choose a contact. You can also touch a phone number in places like messages, email and webpages to make a call. To answer an incoming call, drag 10:30...
Sending messages to open Messaging. Touch Adding a photo or audio clip to a text message turns it into a multimedia message. You can also save attachments from multimedia messages. 10:30 10:30 Happy birthday! Attach ﬁle...
Taking a photo or video to open Camera. Touch In photo mode, touch an object on the view finder to manually focus it. Then touch to take a photo. In video mode, frame the scene and touch to record a video.
Listening to music to open Music. Touch You can play songs by name, artist, album and more. You can also mark your favorite songs to add them to the My favorites playlist. 10:30 Mark as favorite Progress...
Surfing the web to open Browser. Touch You can start surfing the web right away using your phone's browser and stay on ball with up-to-date news and information. Your browser supports multi-page browsing. Touch to switch between pages. 10:30 consumer.huawei.com/en...
For more help Want to obtain the user guide? Search for and download the User Guide from consumer.huawei.com/en/. Want to learn more about Huawei Emotion UI? Visit en.ui.vmall.com for the latest information. Safety information This section contains important information about the operation of your device.
Protecting your hearing when using a headset • To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods. • Using a headset at high volumes may damage your hearing. To reduce this risk, lower the headset volume to a safe and comfortable level.
• RF signals may affect the electronic systems of motor vehicles. For more information, consult the vehicle manufacturer. • Do not place the device over the air bag or in the air bag deployment area in a motor vehicle. Doing so may hurt you because of the strong force when the air bag inflates.
• Stop using your device or applications for a while if the device is overheated. If skin is exposed to an overheated device for an extended period, low temperature burn symptoms, such as red spots and darker pigmentation, may occur. •...
violate local regulations and laws, and may be dangerous. Please contact your retailer for information about the availability of approved accessories in your area. Charger safety • For pluggable devices, the socket-outlet shall be installed near the devices and shall be easily accessible. •...
Battery safety • Do not connect battery poles with conductors, such as keys, jewelry, or other metal materials. Doing so may short-circuit the battery and cause injuries or burns. • Keep the battery away from excessive heat and direct sunlight. Do not place it on or in heating devices, such as microwave ovens, stoves, or radiators.
• Do not drop the device or battery. If the device or battery is dropped, especially on a hard surface, it may be damaged. • If the device standby time shortens significantly, replace the battery. Cleaning and maintenance • Keep the device and accessories dry. Do not attempt to dry it with an external heat source, such as a microwave oven or hair dryer.
• If the device screen is broken in a collision, immediately stop using the device. Do not touch or attempt to remove the broken parts. Promptly contact an authorized service center. Emergency calls The availability of emergency calls is subject to your cellular network quality, service provider policy, and local laws and regulations.
Reduction of hazardous substances This device is compliant with the REACH Regulation [Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006] and RoHS Directive Recast (Directive 2011/65/EU). Batteries (if included) are compliant with the Battery Directive (Directive 2006/66/ EC). For up-to-date information about REACH and RoHS compliance, please visit the web site www.huaweidevice.com/certification.
0.401 W/kg, and when properly worn on the body is 0.670 W/kg. Statement Hereby, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. declares that this device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 1999/5/EC.
Personal Information and Data Security The use of some functions or third-party applications on your device could result in your personal information and data being lost or becoming accessible to others. Several measures are recommended to help you protect personal and confidential information.
• Install security software or patches released by Huawei or third-party application providers. • Some applications require and transmit location information. As a result, a third-party may be able to share your location information. • Your device may provide detection and diagnostic information to third-party application providers.
All rights reserved. No part of this manual may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written consent of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. and its affiliates ("Huawei"). The product described in this manual may include copyrighted software of Huawei and possible licensors.
Huawei. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, it is explicitly stated that Huawei shall not compensate or be liable for services provided by third- party service providers, or the interruption or termination of third-party contents or services.
THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENTS OF THIS MANUAL. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL HUAWEI BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, REVENUE, DATA, GOODWILL SAVINGS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSSES ARE FORSEEABLE OR NOT.
All the pictures in this guide are for your reference only. Your phone's actual display features may be different to those described here, depending on its software version. Model: HUAWEI G700-U20...