Digital Audio Player
Thank you for purchasing this product.
Before connecting, operating or
adjusting this product, please read
these instructions completely. Please
keep this manual for future reference.
This unit is not waterproof and should not be exposed to excessive moisture.
GC GK GH
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.
Web site: http://www.panasonic.co.jp/global/
1 AC Adaptor
1 Rechargeable battery with case
Recommended replacement rechargeable
hydride rechargeable battery)
1 Pair of stereo earphones
1 USB Cable
1 CD-ROM (USB Driver)
1 Neck lanyard
Caution: Take care when using the neck
lanyard. If used improperly, it
can be a choking hazard.
Location of Controls
Turn on, off (Press and hold)/
(3.5 mm stereo)
Windows Media Player (Version 9.0 or later recommended) Free
• Supports playback of MP3 and WMA music files
• Built-in microphone for voice recording
• Built-in FM tuner with recording function
• Portable data storage device (Plugs in directly to your PC)
• Language learning with repeat, follow and comparison.
• Total play list (MUSIC, FM RADIO, IC RECORDER) can contain
up to 383 tracks.
These tables show the mode menu items available in the MUSIC,
LEARN, FM RADIO, IC RECORDER and SYSTEM modes.
JAZZ/ POP/ CLASSIC/
File format/ Bit Rate)
PLAYLIST/ ALL ERASE
HQ/ SP/ LP
Rechargeable battery (included)
Charge the battery.
appears on the
connecting the AC
• Recharging also takes place when
the player is connected to a
computer's USB port. ( → page 2)
• Operation cannot be guaranteed if you
use a USB hub or extension cable.
• You can not play the unit while charging.
• The unit is in the standby condition when the AC adaptor is
connected. The primary circuit is always "live" as long as the AC
adaptor is connected to an electrical outlet.
• The configuration of the AC adaptor differs according to the area.
• Ensure the AC adaptor cable is kept as straight as possible. Bending
it too much may cause an accident.
• After recharging is complete, you shall wait for about 20 minutes to
remove the battery.
Freq. set/ Channel set
BAND STEP 50 kHz/ 100 kHz/ 200 kHz
PLAYLIST/ ALL ERASE
LANGUAGE/ AUTO OFF/
SOUND GRAPHIC/ SLEEP TIME
Approx. 6 hours
• The display will turn off when
recharging is complete.
Empty → Recharge