How to Clean the Inner Container with Citric Acid
1. Make sure that the mesh filter is attached to the
2. Put citric acid in the inner container.
Amount of citric acid to be used at one time
NC-ER30N: 80N (two packages)
or seven level tablespoons
NC-ER22N: 40N (one package)
or three to four level tablespoons
3. Add water to the maximum water level mark, and mix
the citric acid and water well. Close the lid.
4. Connect the plug immediately after stirring and
press the 'Select' key until the indicator light next to
'Cleaning' lights up.
5. Unplug, remove the lid and throw away the hot water
following guideline for throwing away hot water.
6. Refill with water and boil it to remove the smell of
the citric acid. Then throw away the hot water
following the guideline.
The citric acid is available at an authorized dealer.
* Follow the directions for cleaning printed on the citric acid
* Since the citric acid used for cleaning is a food additive, it is
harmless to humans.
To remove any discoloration from the area above the
maximum water level, rub the inside lightly with a wet sponge.
If the discoloration cannot be removed by rubbing, clean the
inner container several times using citric acid.
End of cleaning
NC-ER30N: approx. 41 min.
NC-ER22N: approx. 35 min.