When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed,
including the following :
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against fire, electric shock and personal injury, do not immerse cord, plugs,
or Thermo Pot in water or other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
4. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning the appliance.
5. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance
malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest
authorized servicentre for examination, repair or adjustment.
6. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer
may result in fire, electric shock or personal injury.
7. Do not use outdoors.
8. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
9. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
10. Always attach plug to appliance first, then plug cord into the wall outlet. To disconnect,
remove plug from wall outlet first, then detach plug from appliance.
11. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
12. Do not place on uneven surfaces.
13. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
14. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot liquids.
15. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other).
As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does
not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
A short cord is provided to reduce the hazards of becoming entangled or tripping over a
longer cord. An extension cord may be used if the rating is equal to, or greater than, the
rating of this appliance and if care is taken to arrange the extension cord so that it can
not be pulled or tripped over accidentally.