Green Plasma (Optional)
Vitamin Kit (Optional)
T o keep a position of inner parts like as baskets, drawers and shelves supplied by manufacturer
is the most efficient usage for energy saving.
Suggestion for energy saving
- Please do not keep the door open for a long time, close door in the shortest time.
- T oo much food are not advised to be put in. Enough space should be kept for cool air circulating freely.
- Do not set the temperature of refrigerator lower than needed. Do not put the food near the temperature
- Allow hot food to cool prior to storing. Placing hot food in the fridge-freezer could spoil other food, and
lead to higher electric bills.
- Do not block air vents with food. Smooth circulation of cold air keeps fridge-freezer temperature even.
- Do not open the door frequently. Opening the door lets warm air enter the fridge-freezer, and cause
temperature to rise.
This guide covers several different models. The refrigerator you have
purchased may have some or all of the features shown above.
Twisting Ice Serve
Type Ice Making
Freezer Door Rack
Egg Storage Rack
Green Ion Door