ow to use washer
• By turning the Program Dial, the water
temperature can be selected.
- Cold (
- 30˚C / 40˚C / 60˚C / 95˚C
• Water temperature can be selected
according to the program.
The required temperature lamp will light up
For the more detailed information, please
refer to the page 14.
Child Lock (
If you choose to lock the
buttons on the control
assembly to prevent
tampering this function
may be selected.
• Child Lock can be set by pressing the
Rinse + (
) button and Pre Wash(
button simultaneously. (About three
• When child lock is set, all buttons are
inoperable except for power button.
• To deactivate Child Lock system, press
Rinse + (
) and Pre Wash(
simultaneously again. (About three seconds)
• To change to the desired program, whilst
in child lock mode.
1. Press both Rinse + (
) together once again. (About three
2. Press the Start/Pause button.
3. Select the desired program and press the
Start/Pause button again.
• The child lock can be set at any time and
it is automatically canceled when
operational errors occur. Also Child Lock
works when power is off.
) and Pre Wash