ow to use washer
(1) Dial : Program
(2) Button : Start/Pause
(3) Dial : Spin
(4) Button : Medic Rinse
• By pressing the Option
button, all Option functions
may be selected.
1. Medic Rinse (
• For high effectiveness or more purity in
rinse operation you can choose Medic
Rinse option. It can be chosen in all course
with the exception of Hand Wash/Wool,
Delicate, Quick 30.
2. Intensive (
• If the laundry is heavily soiled "Intensive"
option is effective.
• By selecting the Intensive option, the wash
time may be extended, depending on the
• To use this option press the Intensive button
once before the wash program is started.
(5) Button : Intensive
(6) Button : Rinse +
(7) Button : Pre Wash
(8) Button : Crease Care
(9) Child Lock
(10) Button : Power
(11) Button : Time Delay
3. Rinse + (
• For additional rinse which may assist in
removing traces of detergent residue.
• By selecting Rinse + function, the rinse
time and the rinse water are increased.
4. Pre Wash (
• If the laundry is heavily soiled, "Pre Wash"
course is effective.
• Pre Wash is available in Cotton, Synthetic,
Bio Care and Baby Care.
5. Crease Care (
• If you want to prevent crease, select this
button with spin speed.
The required lamp will light up for identification.