[STEP 3] LEVEL
• Use an adjustable wrench to turn the leveling legs and
raise or lower the product.
• Adjust carefully; the product should be level and plumb
with cabinetry, and should align with adjacent toekick
If gou skipped Step 2:
• Select the hinge cover marked "R" or "L", depending
on door swing.
Peel backing off the tape inside the decorative
hinge cover. Press and snap into position.
Snap the screw hole cover into place on the
[STEP 4i CONNECT POWER
• Connect power cord plug to a properlg grounded
Check to make sure power is on bg opening the door
to see if interior light turns on.
jSTEP 5jSLIDE PRODUCT
. Carefullg, slide the unit into the opening. Be careful
notto entangle the power cord.
. Make certain that the door protrudes 1" begond
the surrounding cabinets (1-7/8" for custom frame
Check again to be sure the unit is level.
[STEP 6J INSTALL NAMEPLATE
• Follow instructions on the back page for installation of
the Monogram nameplate.
ISTEP 71SET TEMPERATURE CONTROLS
• The temperature controls are preset. Refer to the
Owner's Manual for more information. Allow 24 hours
for temperature to stabilize.
CUSTOM FRAME PANEL MODELS
Model ZDWI240WIIand ZDBI240WII
Thesemodels require a custom panel frame surrounding
the glass.Thereare two options:the panel maUbe 29-3//4"
or 30"high. A 30" panel requiresa notch cut into the bottom
of the panel to avoid interferencewith the hinges.
Routthe back sideof the panel to the dimensionsshown.
A custom handle of gour choice must be installed before
the panel ismounted onto the door.
NOTE: The 4 corners
3/4" Thick Custom Panel,
) Cut the notch
illustrated, Cut notches
1/8" deep, 1/4"
for hinge clearance on the
wide and 1/4"
opposite side for left-hand
ChooseOption i or Option 2 panel sizedepending on cabinetrU
NOTE:A solid panel that coversthe door glass CANNOT be
installed on these models.
Install the custom panel:
• Openthe door fullg.
• Removethe gasket surroundingthe insideof the door to
exposethe existingscrew holesfor the custom panel.
• Holdthe custom frame panel against the door and align
carefullg,top to bottom and sideto side. Markscrew hole
locationson the back sideof the panel.
• Drillpilot holesin the back side of the custom panel. In
hardwood, drill 3/32" pilot holes. Insoftwood,drill 5/6/4"holes.
• Securethe prepared panel to the door usingten (10)
#8 x 5/8" screws.Drivethe screwsthrough the door frame
and into the wood.
• Replace the gasket.