Desi n Guide
Increase storage capacitg by installing two Monogram
beverage centers, wine chillers or wine reserves together.
Or,for a complete refreshment center, install ang two
of these units together.
• A side-bg-side installation requires at least a 47-!/2"-
wide minimum opening for standard installation and
a 48-1/2"-wide minimum opening for flush installation
of stainless steel models. A 49-1/2"-wide minimum
opening is required for side-bg-side flush installation
of custom framed models.
• Products must operate from separate, properlg
10-1/2" _o,,10-1/2" I \_
Min.Standard I nstallatio
48-1/2"Min.Stainless S teel F lush
49-1/2" M in.Framed F lush
The stainless steel wine chiller, wine reserve and
beverage center is factorg set for a 1!0 ° door swing.
Hodels that accept custom panels have a 95° door
When instelled in a corner:
• Allow 4" min. clearance on the hinge side for the 90 °
door swing and to allow racks to slide out.
• Allow 10" minimum clearance on the hinge side for
a full 1!0 ° door swing. (Hodels ZDWI240WII and
ZDBI240WII have a 95 ° door swing.)
NOTE:Custom handle clearances mag varg, depending
on custom handle depth.
*95° DoorSwing on CustomFrameModels
90 ° DoorSwing
• The door swing is reversible on all models. If desired,
change the door swing before installation or before
installing the custom frame panel.
Choose the location:
• These products mag be closed in on the top and
three sides as long as the front is unobstructed for air
circulation and proper access to the door.
• Do not install these products where the temperature
will go below 55°F (13°C)or above 90°F (32°C).
• Do not install where it will be subject to direct sunlight,
heat or moisture.
• These products are not designed to be stacked one
over the other.
Black or Stainless Steel Toekick Options
• These products are shipped with a black toekick
installed. An optional stainless steel toekick is also
supplied with each product. For shipping purposes, the
stainless steel toekick is secured to the back of the unit.