Installing the extension module (continued)
Connecting OPS-compliant computer
Operation of all types of OPS-compliant computers isn't
Example of commercially available computer:
ARK-DS220F-MTSA1E of Advantech Co., Ltd.
When an OPS-compliant computer (commercially available)
is mounted, set "COOLING FAN" to ON using the SCREEN
SAVER function. See page 48.
1. Mounting the OPS-compliant computer
on the monitor
1. Turn off the main power switch of the monitor and
disconnect the power cord.
Be sure to disconnect the power cord to prevent breakdown
and electric shock.
2. Use a Phillips screwdriver to unscrew and remove the
option slot cover.
Retain the screw for later use in step 4.
3. Mount a OPS-compliant computer (commercially available)
on the option slot of the monitor.
To prevent damage, please ensure proper orientation and
position of the OPS-compliant computer before inserting it
fully into the slot.
4. Reuse the two screws removed from step 2 and properly
secure the OPS-compliant computer.
Removal of the OPS-compliant computer
Hold the handle on the OPS-compliant computer for removal.
Extract the OPS-compliant computer by using the handle only.
Pulling on the cable or other means may cause damage.
Carry out as necessary