When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put mixer in water or
3. The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons
4. Unplug mixer from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off
parts and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts. Keep fingers out of discharge opening.
6. Do not operate the mixer with a damaged cord or plug or after the
mixer malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return the
mixer to the nearest Authorized Service Center for examination, repair or
electrical or mechanical adjustment.
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by KitchenAid may
cause fire, electric shock or injury.
8. Do not use the mixer outdoors.
9. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of table or counter.
10. Do not let cord contact hot surface, including the stove.
11. Check hopper for presence of foreign objects before using.
12. This product is designed for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS