#2 Phillips screwdriver
8 mm Socket
Customer Information: The information in this
Accessory Installation Instruction is intended for
use only by skilled technicians who have the
proper tools, equipment, and training to
correctly and safely add equipment to your
vehicle. These procedures should not be
attempted by do it yourselfers."
1. Write down the customer's radio station
presets; the radio memory will be erased when
you disconnect the battery.
2. Disconnect the negative cable from the
1998 American Honda Motor Co., Inc. – All Rights Reserved
3. Remove the ashtray. On A/T models, move the
shift lever to the " L " position.
4. Remove the lower cluster assembly (one
screw, and gently pull to release the four
retaining clips; then unplug the cigarette lighter
5. Remove and retain the four screws securing the
audio unit. Unplug the 16-pin connector and the
antenna lead, and remove the audio unit.
Retain these screws.
1 of 2