3. Touch one of the options.
Turn off Daydream
1. Go to Settings > Device > Display.
2. Touch Daydream.
3. Slide the switch to Off.
Transfer files through USB
You can use a USB cable to transfer music, pictures, and other
files from your tablet to a computer and vice versa. This connec-
tion uses the MTP protocol, which is supported by most recent
versions of Windows but not by Mac OS X. For file transfer to Mac
OS X, you use the free Android File Transfer application.
1. Connect your tablet to the USB port on your computer. Its USB
storage is mounted as a drive and appears on your computer
2. Copy files back and forth as you would using any other exter-
3. When you finish, eject the tablet from within Windows before
unplugging the USB cable.
Mac OS transfer
1. Install Android File Transfer from
fer, and follow the instructions there. (If you are using Android
File Transfer for the first time, double-click it to open it. Af-
ter the first connection, it opens automatically whenever you
NEXUS 7 GUIDEBOOK