3600 Laser Printer
Pure printing pleasure.
features with consistent reliability – all in a compact device that's built
to keep your productivity high and your costs low.
The power to please
The Phaser 3600 laser printer brings Xerox
quality and superior performance to single
users and small workgroups with demanding
• Fast printing performance. Delivers results
at up to 38 ppm – plenty of speed to keep
up with your print workload.
• A ¿ rst-page-out time as fast as nine
seconds. This means you spend less time
waiting for print jobs and more time stay-
• Complex print jobs, handled with ease.
A robust 400 MHz processor works behind
the scenes to quickly take care of what-
ever comes its way – even multi-page jobs
loaded with graphics.
• Network printing. Network printing
(standard on the N and DN con¿ gura-
tions) makes the Phaser 3600 laser printer
a more powerful of¿ ce ally, helping more
users get more work done.
• Get even more helpful capabilities. Fea-
tures include Secure Print, which keeps a
private print job in the queue until released
by the job owner, and RAM collation, which
speeds up larger print jobs by quickly
processing multiple sets of multi-page
Combining surprisingly high-end performance
With advanced features typically found on
higher-priced laser printers, the Phaser 3600
offers more performance for less.
• More speed, better features and a robust,
user-friendly design. No other printer in
its class matches the Phaser 3600 laser
• Print more without interruption. There
are two standard paper trays holding a total
of 600 sheets. Need more capacity? An ad-
ditional 500-sheet tray is available.
• Affordability comes standard. Low cost
per page and helpful cost-saving features
like toner-save and energy-save modes, plus
automatic two-sided printing* and N-Up
printing means more ef¿ cient paper usage.
• The print cartridge is easy to replace. You
may choose standard-capacity at a lower
price, or high-capacity, for greater print vol-
umes and reduced total cost of ownership.
• We stand behind our promise. Outstand-
ing reliability and performance
are backed by a standard one-year on-site
*available on DN con¿ guration
3600 Quick Facts
• Print up to 38 ppm
• 600 x 600 dpi, up to 1200 x 1200
enhanced image quality
• 400 MHz processor
• 200,000 pages/month duty cycle
• 600-sheet capacity, expandable to
Helpful administration tools, like CentreWare
IS internal web server, make it fast and easy
to manage everyday usage. You get quick
and convenient access to a wealth of features,
including printer and job status, and toner
volume updates, media availability, in-depth
accounting information, simpli¿ ed printer
installation and network administration
The security your
• Secure print holds jobs in the queue
until released with a PIN.
• Watermark customises documents
with words, such as "Con¿ dential."
A good network citizen
• IEEE 802.1x protocol ensures that con-
nected printers have proper authorisation.
• HTTP enables secure device administra-
• SNMP v3.0 provides encrypted
399 x 463 x 383 mm