How to upgrade by using the firmware upgrade utility
1. Connect USB cable to both the printer and PC.
2. Download the firmware file (w/bundled extraction utility) from Xerox support web site to
3. Double-click the upgrade utility (*.exe) and then the following message appears.
Only USB upgrades are supported with this tool, not Network. Use CentreWare IS
for network upgrades.
4. Select Local(USB) and Click F/W Update.
5. Machine LCD will Display "FLASH UPGRADE..." message for about 1 minute.
6. Machine LCD will then Display below message for about 5 minutes.
7. Select OK on screen to close this window. Wait till machine reboots automatically.