Turn ON/OFF and control the brightness level of the connected
- To turn the connected lighting ON: Tap the top of the rocker.
- To turn the connected lighting OFF: Tap the bottom of the rocker.
- To brighten the connected lighting: Press and hold the top of
the rocker; release when desired level is achieved
- To dim the connected lighting: Press and hold the bottom of
the rocker; release when desired level is achieved. Please
note: pressing and holding the rocker until the light intensity
is at the minimum setting does not turn the power OFF; you
must still tap (press & release) the bottom of the rocker to turn
the power OFF.
- When OFF, pressing and holding the bottom of the rocker will
cause the lighting to go to the minimum dim level.
Program your Light Switch (Include or exclude the dimmer
switch from the Z-Wave home control network.)
- Refer to the instructions for your primary controller to access
the network setup function and include or exclude devices.
- When prompted by your primary controller, tap the top or
bottom of the rocker.
- The primary controller should indicate that the action
was successful. If the controller indicates the action was
unsuccessful, please repeat the procedure.
- Once the dimmer switch is part of the network, the same
basic procedure is used to add the dimmer switch to groups
& scenes or change advanced functions. Refer to the
primary controller's instructions for details.