The filters 1R keep large foreign objects
in the rinsing water away from the pump.
These foreign objects may occasionally
block the filters.
The filter system consists of a coarse filter,
a flat fine filter and a microfilter.
– After each washing cycle check the
filters for residue.
– Unscrew filter cylinder as illustrated
and take out filter system.
– Remove any residue and clean filters
under running water.
– Re-install filter system in reverse
sequence and ensure that the arrow
marks are opposite each other after
closing the filter system.
Limescale and contaminants in the rinsing
water may block nozzles and bearings on
the spray arms 1: and 1B.
– Check outlet nozzles on the spray arms
– Unscrew the upper spray arm 1:.
– Remove the lower spray arm 1B
– Clean spray arms under running water.
– Re-engage or screw on spray arms.