7.0 Cu. Ft. Super Capacity Frontload Electric Dryer
Special Installation Requirements:
• Brackets for stacking dryer over washer are included with the washer.
Alcove or Closet Installation:
• If your dryer is approved for installation in an alcove or closet, it will be
stated on a label on the dryer back.
• The dryer MUST be exhausted to the outside.
• Minimum clearances between dryer cabinet and adjacent walls or other
surfaces are: 0" either side, 3" front and rear
• Minimum vertical space from floor to overhead cabinets, ceilings, etc. is 52".
• Closet doors must be louvered or otherwise ventilated and must contain a
minimum of 60 sq. in. of open area equally distributed. If this closet contains
both a washer and a dryer, doors must contain a minimum of 120 sq. in. of
open area equally distributed.
• No other fuel-burning appliance shall be installed in the same closet with
a gas dryer.
Bathroom or Bedroom Installation:
• The dryer MUST be exhausted to the outdoors.
• The installation must conform with the local codes, or in the absence of
local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.
Minimum Clearance other than Alcove or Closet Installations:
• Minimum clearances to combustible surfaces 0" both sides, 3" rear.
For more information on venting kits and accessories,
please call 1-800-GE-CARES.
For answers to your Monogram,
appliance questions, visit our website at
ge.com or call GE Answer Center
Stacked Dimensions (in inches)
Pedestal Dimensions (in inches)
SBSD107HWW - white
SBSD137HWW - white
SBSD137HGG - granite
SBSD137HBB - black
These optional 10" and 13"
pedestals raise the door opening
and height of the washer or dryer.
Feet on 10" pedestal allow it to
adjust to 10-3/8" height. Feet on
13" pedestal allow it to adjust to
Specification Revised 10/07