25% Better Results
vs. the Competition
Stainless Steel Wash Arms
Four stainless steel wash arms are an industry exclusive
and part of the quality KitchenAid performance features
that demonstrate the highest level of craftsmanship in
each of our products.
A sensor assesses water pressure before the selected cycle
begins, ensuring the optimal amount of water for superior
results, regardless of the cycle selected.
Adjustable Upper Rack with Manual Adjusters
Manual adjusters allow the rack to easily roll out and
adjust to one of two pre-set positions, making more room
for loading dishes.
– 52 dBA**
• Built-In Hard Food Disposer
• 4 Cycles (Heavy Duty, Normal, One Hour Wash,
• 3 Options (Hi-Temp Scrub, Heat Dry, Control Lock)
• Dedicated Drying System with Heat Dry Option
• Optimum Wash Sensor
• AquaSense™ Fill System
• Whisper Quiet
52 Sound Insulation System
Craftsmanship & Design
• Fully Integrated Console
Series II Handle
• Tall Tub with Stainless Steel Interior
• 4 Stainless Steel Wash Arms
• 14 Place Setting Capacity
• Light-Touch Controls with Audio Feedback
• Status Lights
• Flood Protection Technology
• ENERGY STAR
• CEE Tier 2 Qualified
Upper and Lower Racks
• DuraKote™ Nylon-Coated Racks
• Cushion-Tip™ Tines
• Adjustable with Manual Adjusters
• Robust Handle
• 2 Sure-Hold
Light Items Clips
• Fold-Down Row with Three-Position Tines
• Silverware Basket
• White (WH), Black (BL), Stainless Steel (SS)
* Combined wash and dry results of leading premium brands'
highest MSRP models; dry testing conducted without rinse aid.
** Per IEC standards, normal cycle.
®ENERGY STAR is a U.S. registered mark.