Ultra Low Profile Notebook Keyboard
• 5.0mm in total height (including space key height),
actually 4.7mm height and .5mm stroke
• Keys for Windows95®, Windows98®, Windows2000®,
• Excellent operation
-Unique "Gear link" method offers comfortable key
touch feeling combinded with superior key-switch
- .5mm keystroke, 50gf operating force, 20gf
- Soft tactile feedback with a key pitch of only
2.8mm and a key size of 2.mm.
• Various language versions are available through local
laser based legend creation facility.
• High quality and reliability
• Laser printed keycaps meet environmental requirements.
• RoHS comliant since October 2005 production (serial number 'UX0000" and thereafter)
First 2 digits of serial number consists of manufacturing year and month:
st Digit: Manufacturing Year:
P=2000 / Q=200 / R=2002 / S=2003 / T=2004 / U=2005 / V=2006 / W=2007 / X=2008 / Y=2009 / Z=200
2nd Digit: Manufacturing Month:
=January / 2=February / 3=March / 4=April / 5=May / 6=June / 7=July / 8=August / 9=September /
X=October / Y=November / Z=December
n MAIN APPLICATIONS
• Sub notebook type personal computer
• Personal digital assistants